DTHB05504S Drive Isolation Transformer Three Phase 60 Hz 575 Delta Primary Volts 460Y/266 Secondary Volts
BRAND: ACME | MODEL: DTHB05504S | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 885043
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
575 Delta Primary Volts - 460Y/266 Secondary Volts - All Acme Drive Isolation Transformers (DITs) above 7.5kVA are wound with strip windings to ensure the lowest possible eddy current losses. All our DITs use a three leg wound core. This superior design has very low losses and quiet operation. Both of these features combine to significantly reduce losses and operation costs compared to other types of constructions. All Acme DITs up to and including the 220kVA have copper terminations. The transition from aluminum strip coil conductors to copper terminations is accomplished by a bonding process known as "Koldwelding" This process has been used by Acme for over 25 years to provide a trouble-free, permanent bonding of the two metals.
- UL Type 3R Enclosures with Weather Shield on Ventilated Units (above 20 kVA). Type 2 Enclosure without weather shield.
- 3-Phase 60 Hertz
- 180°C and 220°C insulation systems
- Acme’s reinforced core assemblies enhance quiet operation
- Nominally 6% impedance
- Designed for use with AC, adjustable frequency or DC drives
- Full capacity taps are featured on all units. On 27 through 660 kVA units, taps are 2-2 1/2% ANFC and 2-2 1/2% BNFC.
- Full range of kVA ratings cover all standard drive systems
- Ample wiring compartment for easy cable entry
- Optional wall mounting brackets for certain sizes
- Stress relief: Acme uses strip conductors (above 7.5 kVA) instead of wire for a DIT series that easily accommodates the severe electrical and mechanical stresses found in today’s AC & DC motor drives. The inherent excellent line isolation of these transformers is further enhanced with the extra protection of Acme’s Electrostatic Shield — free in all DIT’s.
- Lower losses: The harmonic currents generated by AC & DC drives increase eddy current losses (heat) in transformer windings. The thicker the winding conductor, the greater the losses. Acme uses one turn per layer of thin strip conductor which provides lower eddy current losses than comparable wire wound units. Lower losses = cooler operation and longer transformer life.
- Reduced short circuit forces: Strip windings minimize axial short circuit forces that can cause mechanical displacement of the windings under fault conditions. For extra protection all designs 7.5 kVA and above use primary and secondary coils of equal axial length. This feature tends to negate axial short circuit forces, further improving transformer life expectancy.
- All ventilated units, are of strip wound construction.
|Out of Package Height (in)||57.840|
|Out of Package Width (in)||45.500|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||41.490|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||2580.000|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Menomonee Falls, WI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus Indiana||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Fort Worth, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Carrolton, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|San Antonio, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wooddale, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Canton, MA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|South Bend IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Santa Fe Springs, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Columbus Indiana
- Fort Worth, TX
- Carrolton, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Wooddale, IL
- Greensboro, TX
- Norcross, GA
- Portland, OR
- Canton, MA
- South Bend IN
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Greensboro, NC
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.