Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: ACME
- Model: T2A533081S
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 885603
T2A533081S Three Phase 60 Hz 480 Delta Primary Volts 208Y/120 Secondary Volts May Be Used On A 4 Wire 480Y/277View additional description
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 75.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-334-5214
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||7.470|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||75.000|
|Out of Package Height (in)||10.380|
|Out of Package Width (in)||12.370|
480 Delta Primary Volts - 208Y/120 Secondary Volts - Acme three phase low voltage distribution transformers are designed for industrial and commercial applications. All of Acme general purpose transformers are rated for 600 volts and below. Encapsulated units are offered in ratings up to 15kVA. Ventilated units are available in ratings up to 1000 kVA and meet the requirements of U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (NEMA TP1) efficiency standards.
- UL-3R enclosure meets or exceeds all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards
- UL Class 180°C insulation system 115°C rise
- Completely enclosed, suitable for indoor/outdoor service
- Encapsulated and completely enclosed design electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out all moisture and air
- High efficiency and excellent regulation
- Sound levels below NEMA standards
- Keyhole mounting slots permit installation of mounting bolts prior to hanging transformer and are accessible form the front
- Wiring connections can be made outside of wiring compartment due to the use of flexible leads
- Termination - Copper lead wire
- Electro static provided on all 60 Hz isolation transformers
- 480 Delta Primary Volts; 208Y/120 Secondary Volts; May be used on a 4 wire 480Y/207 Volt Supply; 3Ø, 60Hz
|UI Insulation class||180C|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/