T335000153S Three Phase 60 Hz 480 Delta Primary Volts 480Y/277 Secondary Volts May Be Used On A 4 Wire 480Y/277
BRAND: ACME | MODEL: T335000153S | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 885643
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|T335000153S Accesories Catalog|
|T335000153S Catalog Page|
|T335000153S Dimensional Sheet|
|T335000153S Features and Benefits|
|T335000153S Selection Guide|
|T335000153S Wiring Diagrams|
480 Delta Primary Volts - 480Y/277 Secondary Volts - Acme three phase low voltage distribution transformers are designed for industrial and commercial applications. All of Acme general purpose transformers are rated for 600 volts and below. Encapsulated units are offered in ratings up to 15kVA. Ventilated units are available in ratings up to 1000 kVA and meet the requirements of U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (NEMA TP1) efficiency standards.
- UL-3R enclosure meets or exceeds all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards
- UL Class 180°C insulation system 115°C rise
- Completely enclosed, suitable for indoor/outdoor service
- Encapsulated and completely enclosed design electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out all moisture and air
- High efficiency and excellent regulation
- Sound levels below NEMA standards
- Keyhole mounting slots permit installation of mounting bolts prior to hanging transformer and are accessible form the front
- Wiring connections can be made outside of wiring compartment due to the use of flexible leads
- Termination - Copper lead wire
- Electro static provided on all 60 Hz isolation transformers
- 480 Delta Primary Volts; 480Y/277 Secondary Volts; May be used on a 4 wire 480Y/277 Volt Supply; 3Ø, 60Hz
|Out of Package Height (in)||18.860|
|Out of Package Width (in)||20.300|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||9.030|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||250.000|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Menomonee Falls, WI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus Indiana||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Fort Worth, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Carrolton, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|San Antonio, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wooddale, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Canton, MA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|South Bend IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Santa Fe Springs, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Columbus Indiana
- Fort Worth, TX
- Carrolton, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Wooddale, IL
- Greensboro, TX
- Norcross, GA
- Portland, OR
- Canton, MA
- South Bend IN
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Greensboro, NC
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.