- BRAND: ACME
- SKU: 886072
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: TE2A530213S
TE2A530213S Single Phase 60 Hz 240 X 480 Primary Volts 120/240 Secondary Volts - Four Windings
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 430.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: EA
240 x 480 Primary Volts - 120/240 Secondary Volts - Acme's single phase transformers are designed for use in industrial and commercial applications. Transformers rated up to 25 kVA are enclosed within an encapsulated, NEMA 3R enclosures. Standard transformers rated from 37.5 to 250 kVA are enclosed in ventilated, NEMA 2 enclosures (optional weathershields to meet NEMA 3R requirements are available). Acme's full line of single phase transformers include a range of options for primary and secondary winding voltages, stainless steel enclosures for use in corrosive environments, and 50/60 Hz rated models for export applications.
- With weather shield, UL Type 3R enclosure type 2 enclosure without weather shield
- UL Class 220°C insulation system, 150°C rise
- Extra large wiring compartment for easier installation and cooler case temperatures
- NEMA standard bus bar terminals, no special tools needed to make clearly marked connections Tap changing easily accomplished with jumpers
- Aluminum windings for increased insulation life, cooler operation, lower losses
- Noise and vibration isolating pads standard to assure quiet operation
- Large permanently legible nameplates on front
- Single phase unit can be banked for 3 phase service
- All units have ground studs for use with non-metallic conduit
- Suitable for wall or "trapeze" mounting
- Non-Ventilated Transformers; 240 x 480 Primary Volts; 120/240 Secondary Volts; Four Windings; 1Ø, 60Hz
|Out of Package Height (in)||35.470|
|Out of Package Width (in)||31.900|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||26.900|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||430.000|
|Primary Volts||240 x 480|
|UI Insulation class||220C|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/