Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: ACME
- Model: TF217439S
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 886080
TF217439S Export Model Single Phase 50/60 Hz 190/200/208/220 X 380/400/416/440 Primary Volts 120/240 SecondaryView additional description
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 38.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-334-5214
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
Alternatives 1 itemsProducts from another supplier. Note, it may not be identical in style or function to original item
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||5.130|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||38.000|
|Out of Package Height (in)||13.000|
|Out of Package Width (in)||5.500|
190/200/208/220 x 380/400/416/440 Primary Volts - 120/240 Secondary Volts - Acme's single phase transformers are designed for use in industrial and commercial applications. Transformers rated up to 25 kVA are enclosed within an encapsulated, NEMA 3R enclosures. Standard transformers rated from 37.5 to 250 kVA are enclosed in ventilated, NEMA 2 enclosures (optional weathershields to meet NEMA 3R requirements are available). Acme's full line of single phase transformers include a range of options for primary and secondary winding voltages, stainless steel enclosures for use in corrosive environments, and 50/60 Hz rated models for export applications.
- UL-3R enclosure meets or exceeds all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards
- Shielded for cleaner power
- Encapsulated and completely enclosed design electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out all moisture and air
- Quiet operation with sound level well below NEMA standards
- Long life UL class 155°C insulation system 115°C rise thru 750 KVA; 180°C insulation system, 115°C rise, 1 KVA and above
- 190/200/208/220 x 380/400/416/440 Primary Volts; 120/240 Secondary Volts; 1Ø, 50/60 Hz
|UI Insulation class||155C|
|Primary Volts||190/200/208/220 x 380/400/416/440|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/