TF217439S Export Model Single Phase 50/60 Hz 190/200/208/220 X 380/400/416/440 Primary Volts 120/240 Secondary
BRAND: ACME | MODEL: TF217439S | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 886080
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|TF217439S Accesories Catalog|
|TF217439S Catalog Page|
|TF217439S Dimensional Sheet|
|TF217439S Features and Benefits|
|TF217439S Selection Guide|
|TF217439S Wiring Diagrams|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||5.130|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||38.000|
|Out of Package Height (in)||13.000|
|Out of Package Width (in)||5.500|
190/200/208/220 x 380/400/416/440 Primary Volts - 120/240 Secondary Volts - Acme's single phase transformers are designed for use in industrial and commercial applications. Transformers rated up to 25 kVA are enclosed within an encapsulated, NEMA 3R enclosures. Standard transformers rated from 37.5 to 250 kVA are enclosed in ventilated, NEMA 2 enclosures (optional weathershields to meet NEMA 3R requirements are available). Acme's full line of single phase transformers include a range of options for primary and secondary winding voltages, stainless steel enclosures for use in corrosive environments, and 50/60 Hz rated models for export applications.
- UL-3R enclosure meets or exceeds all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards
- Shielded for cleaner power
- Encapsulated and completely enclosed design electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out all moisture and air
- Quiet operation with sound level well below NEMA standards
- Long life UL class 155°C insulation system 115°C rise thru 750 KVA; 180°C insulation system, 115°C rise, 1 KVA and above
- 190/200/208/220 x 380/400/416/440 Primary Volts; 120/240 Secondary Volts; 1Ø, 50/60 Hz
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Menomonee Falls, WI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus Indiana||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Fort Worth, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Carrolton, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|San Antonio, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wooddale, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Canton, MA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|South Bend IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Santa Fe Springs, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Columbus Indiana
- Fort Worth, TX
- Carrolton, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Wooddale, IL
- Greensboro, TX
- Norcross, GA
- Portland, OR
- Canton, MA
- South Bend IN
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Greensboro, NC
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.