Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: ACME
- SKU: 886107
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: TF279262S
TF279262S Export Model Single Phase 50/60 Hz 190/208/220/240 X 380/416/440/480 Primary Volts 120/240 Secondary
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 55.0 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
Acme TF279262S Export Model Single Phase Transformer 50/60 Hz 190/208/220/240 X 380/416/440/480 Primary Volts 120/240 Secondary
Acme's single phase transformers are among the most reliable transformers in the energy industry. They are ideal for both commercial and industrial applications as their design allows for 120V/240V secondary volts and 240 x480 primary winding voltages.
The TF279262S model arrives in a UL type 3R encapsulated construction (Type 2 enclosure for transformers with 37.5 to 250 units) to effectively allow outdoor and indoor use regardless of the weather. The construction is also CSA certified and UL listed to conform or exceed all standards set by ANSI, OSHA, and NEMA.
Acme TF279262S is lighter and flexible for easier wiring. Additionally, it features a front-access wiring slot with various knockouts to aid in wall mounting situations. Overall, it is a quality transformer which is straightforward to set-up and easy to work with.
- UL 3R enclosure allowing faultless outdoor/indoor functionality
- CSA certified UL 3R listed and UL 3R edifice that conforms to OSHA, ANSI and NEMA standards.
- Long life UL class 155°C
- Sound levels that fall below NEMA standards - operates quietly
- Encapsulated Shielded Isolation Design
- Core and coil assembly is infused with non-hygroscopic, thermosetting varnish and cured to minimize hot spots and seal out moisture.
- Large wiring compartment, no pull boxes required.
|Primary Volts||190/208/220/240 X 380/416/440/480|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/