- BRAND: ACME
- SKU: 886230
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: TP533148S
TP533148S Three Phase 60 Hz 480 Delta Primary Volts Alum 208Y/120 Secondary Volts May Be Used On A 4 Wire
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 698.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: EA
480 Delta Primary Volts - 208Y/120 Secondary Volts - Acme three phase low voltage distribution transformers are designed for industrial and commercial applications. All of Acme general purpose transformers are rated for 600 volts and below. Encapsulated units are offered in ratings up to 15kVA. Ventilated units are available in ratings up to 1000 kVA and meet the requirements of U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (NEMA TP1) efficiency standards.
- With weather shield, UL Type 3R enclosure type 2 enclosure without weather shield
- UL Class 220°C insulation system, 150°C rise
- Extra large wiring compartment for easier installation and cooler case temperatures
- NEMA standard bus bar terminals, no special tools needed to make clearly marked connections Tap changing easily accomplished with jumpers
- Aluminum windings for increased insulation life, cooler operation, lower losses
- Noise and vibration isolating pads standard to assure quiet operation
- Large permanently legible nameplates on front
- All units have ground studs for use with non-metallic conduit
- Suitable for wall or "trapeze" mounting
- 80°C Rise
- 480 Delta Primary Volts; 208Y/120 Secondary Volts; May be used on a 4 wire 480Y/277 Volt Supply; 3Ø, 60Hz
|Out of Package Height (in)||35.900|
|Out of Package Width (in)||31.900|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||26.880|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||698.000|
|UI Insulation class||220C|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/