TP796944S Three Phase 60 Hz 240 Delta Primary Volts 480Y/277 Secondary Volts
BRAND: ACME | MODEL: TP796944S | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 886306
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|TP796944S Catalog Page|
|TP796944S Dimensional Sheet|
|TP796944S Features and Benefits|
|TP796944S Selection Guide|
|TP796944S Wiring Diagrams|
|TP796944S Accesories Catalog|
240 Delta Primary Volts - 480Y/277 Secondary Volts - Acme three phase low voltage distribution transformers are designed for industrial and commercial applications. All of Acme general purpose transformers are rated for 600 volts and below. Encapsulated units are offered in ratings up to 15kVA. Ventilated units are available in ratings up to 1000 kVA and meet the requirements of U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (NEMA TP1) efficiency standards.
- With weather shield, UL Type 3R enclosure type 2 enclosure without weather shield
- UL Class 220°C insulation system, 150°C rise
- Extra large wiring compartment for easier installation and cooler case temperatures
- NEMA standard bus bar terminals, no special tools needed to make clearly marked connections Tap changing easily accomplished with jumpers
- Aluminum windings for increased insulation life, cooler operation, lower losses
- Noise and vibration isolating pads standard to assure quiet operation
- Large permanently legible nameplates on front
- All units have ground studs for use with non-metallic conduit
- Suitable for wall or "trapeze" mounting
- 240 Delta Primary Volts; 480Y/277 Secondary Volts; 3Ø, 60Hz
|Out of Package Height (in)||25.500|
|Out of Package Width (in)||24.390|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||19.370|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||330.000|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Menomonee Falls, WI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus Indiana||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Fort Worth, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Carrolton, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|San Antonio, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wooddale, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Canton, MA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|South Bend IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Santa Fe Springs, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Columbus Indiana
- Fort Worth, TX
- Carrolton, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Wooddale, IL
- Greensboro, TX
- Norcross, GA
- Portland, OR
- Canton, MA
- South Bend IN
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Greensboro, NC
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.