TPNS00533133S K Factor 4 150? C Rise Three Phase 60 Hz 480 Delta Primary Volts 208Y/120 Secondary Volts
BRAND: ACME | MODEL: TPNS00533133S | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 886378
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
480 Delta Primary Volts - 208Y/120 Secondary Volts - Non-linear loads generate high levels of harmonic currents. When supplying power to these loads, a special transformer design is necessary. Typical non-linear loads include desktop computers, AC variable speed drives, HID lighting, electronic ballasts, inverters and welders. Of these non-linear loads, the major source of harmonic currents is the switch mode power supply found in desktop computers, data processors and other office equipment. Acme Non-Linear Load Isolation Transformers use special winding techniques to minimize eddy current losses generated by harmonic currents. A double-sized neutral conductor handles the excessive neutral current found in non-linear load applications. They are shielded for cleaner power and carry the Acme exclusive 10-year limited warranty.
- Wound core construction for lower losses and quiet operation
- Faraday shield eliminates noise and voltage spikes
- Vibration isolation pads reduce noise
- Aluminum or Copper windings for increased life, lower current losses
- Rigid steel bottom is punched for ventilation
- Primary taps: (2) 25% ANFC, (4) 25% BNFC
|Out of Package Height (in)||29.900|
|Out of Package Width (in)||28.150|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||22.370|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||430.000|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Menomonee Falls, WI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus Indiana||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Fort Worth, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Carrolton, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|San Antonio, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wooddale, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Canton, MA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|South Bend IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Santa Fe Springs, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Columbus Indiana
- Fort Worth, TX
- Carrolton, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Wooddale, IL
- Greensboro, TX
- Norcross, GA
- Portland, OR
- Canton, MA
- South Bend IN
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Greensboro, NC
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.