Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 2AF2-B
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 103990
DIXON 2AF2-B 1/4" BRASS FEM NPT COUPLERView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- A series couplers are intended for use in compressed air service where the convenience of one hand operation and a compact profile is desired.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Proprietary Astronautics
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Couplers are constructed of brass with steel valve as standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 6,500 PSI (450 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 1,000 PSI (70 bar) Maximum Working and 8,000 PSI (550 bar) Burst
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Flow||25 CFM at 100 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more