Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Dixon
- SKU: 103992
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 2AS2-B
DIXON 2AS2-B 1/4" BRASS HOSE BARB COUPLER
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 909-605-6400
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
- A series couplers are intended for use in compressed air service where the convenience of one hand operation and a compact profile is desired.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Proprietary Astronautics
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Couplers are constructed of brass with steel valve as standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connections may be dramatically reduced to that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination. Consult hose manufacturer's catalog for hose end connection ratings. If in doubt, test under controlled conditions for suitability to application.
- Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, and/or personal injury including death.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 6,500 PSI (450 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 1,000 PSI (70 bar) Maximum Working and 8,000 PSI (550 bar) Burst
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Flow||25 CFM at 100 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|