Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 3512WF
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 104591
DIXON 3512WF 1/2X3/8 MALE NIPPLE WITH FERRULE
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 909-605-6400
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Zinc plated steel 3500 nipple
- Carbon steel ferrule
- Low profile
- Streamline appearance
- Can be crimped or swaged-on to achieve maximum coupling sealing and retention
- For crimp or swage recommendations, contact Dixon.
- For air and water service only
- To provide protection against coupling breakage and related hazards, Dixon recommends the use of a whip hose.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- The constant vibration created by air tools, like air drills and pavement breakers, is destructive to air hose couplings, especially the quick-acting type. To provide protection against coupling breakage and related hazards, Dixon recommends the use of a whip hose.
- To construct a whip hose, connect one end of a short (3' to 10') air hose to the air tool using a 3500 type steel nipple. Connect the other end of the hose to the air supply using the standard quick-acting coupling. The heat treated 3500 nipple will withstand vibration far better than the standard coupling and provide a safer connection. The whip hose should remain permanently connected to the tool.
|Male Thread Size||1/2"|
|Hose OD From||54/64"|
|Hose OD To||58/64"|
|Pressure Rating||600 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||50|