Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Suitable for many industries such as: chemical, food, packaging and medical
- AISI 316 stainless steel body with 316L stainless steel backup washer and 303L stainless steel collet
- No silicone
- FKM O-ring
- The body is orientable for positioning purposes.
- Thread sealant does not come pre-applied on male threads, allowing the appropriate sealant for the application to be applied by the user.
- Maximum circuit pressure depends equally on the type and diameter of the tube used.
- Conforms to FDA and 1934/2004 CE standards
- Compatible with a range of tubes including: semi-rigid nylon tube, flexible polyurethane tube, low density polyethylene, PTFE tube FEP 140, stainless steel and copper tube (when grooved)
|Male Thread Size||3/8"|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||290 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 245°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|