Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Dixon
- SKU: 105334
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 61NAB4
DIXON 61NAB4 AIR BRAKE NUT 1/4"
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 909-605-6400
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
Select Quantity (minimum 100)
- Machined from CA260, CA345 or CA377 brass
- Positive grip
- Cut tubing squarely- maximum of 15° angle allowable.
- Check that port or mating part is clean and free of debris.
- Insert tubing into fittings until it bottoms on seat.
- Tighten nut with wrench until one thread remains visible on the fittings body; (this will allow for a number of remakes) or, the nut should be screwed down finger tight, then wrench-tightened according to the tube size used.
- Meets D.O.T FMVSS 571.106, SAE J1131 and SAE J2494
- Ref. SAE 100110
- Designed for use in air brake systems or in cab controls
- Compatible tubing: SAE J844 type A and B
|Working Pressure||150 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 200°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||25|