Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 62NABH8
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 105463
DIXON 62NABH8 AIR BRAKE BULKHEAD UNION 1/2"View additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Select Quantity (minimum 10)
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Compression style air brake fittings utilize ribbed sleeve for compression and improved grip.
- Machined from CA260, CA345 or CA377 brass
- Positive grip
- Cut tubing squarely- maximum of 15° angle allowable.
- Check that port or mating part is clean and free of debris.
- Insert tubing into fittings until it bottoms on seat.
- Tighten nut with wrench until one thread remains visible on the fittings body; (this will allow for a number of remakes) or, the nut should be screwed down finger tight, then wrench-tightened according to the tube size used.
- Meets D.O.T FMVSS 571.106, SAE J1131 and SAE J2494
- Designed for use in air brake systems or in cab controls
- Compatible tubing: SAE J844 type A and B
|Working Pressure||150 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 200°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more