Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 62NBH4
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 105466
DIXON 62NBH4 AIR BRAKE BULKHEAD UNION 1/4"
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 909-605-6400
Select Quantity (minimum 10)
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Compression style air brake fittings utilize ribbed sleeve for compression and improved grip.
- Machined from CA260, CA345 or CA377 brass
- Positive grip
- Cut tubing squarely- maximum of 15° angle allowable.
- Check that port or mating part is clean and free of debris.
- Insert tubing into fittings until it bottoms on seat.
- Tighten nut with wrench until one thread remains visible on the fittings body; (this will allow for a number of remakes) or, the nut should be screwed down finger tight, then wrench-tightened according to the tube size used.
- Meets D.O.T FMVSS 571.106, SAE J1131 and SAE J2494
- Designed for use in air brake systems or in cab controls
- Compatible tubing: SAE J844 type A and B
|Working Pressure||150 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 200°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|