Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Forged Brass
- Positive seal: no leaks, after tubing is inserted, seal is made
- Secure tube retention: pulling on tubing only serves to tighten the connection
- Full flow design provides up to 60% more flow than conventional fittings with internal tube supports.
- Pre-applied PTFE based pipe sealant on all male pipe threads saves customer additional labor.
- Saves up to 75% of assembly time versus the standard compression fittings.
- Quick connect: simply push tubing in, no tools required.
- Quick disconnect: hold two fingers on insert and pull tubing out, no tools required.
- Reusable: connect and disconnect numerous times
- Fittings are suitable for use up to the maximum working pressure of the plastic tubing used
- Suitable for vacuum service
- Working pressure: suitable for use up to the maximum working pressure of the plastic tubing used.
|Male Thread Size||1/8"|
|Temperature Range||-10°F to 200°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|