Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Oil-fog lubricators, identified by a green adjusting screw, are used for lubricating a single air tool or air motor, and are located as near the device as possible.
- Metal Bowl with Sight Glass
- 1 qt. reservoir
- Oil level sight gauge
- One turn threaded bowl attachment permits easy maintenance
How it works
- All the oil visible dropping through the transparent sight-feed dome goes to the airstream.
- FRL's are designed for air service only, unless otherwise indicated.
- Cannot be filled under pressure
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- SCFM ratings at 90 PSIG inlet pressure
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|