Add products to your shopping cart
- Oil-fog lubricators, identified by a green adjusting screw, are used for lubricating a single air tool or air motor, and are located as near the device as possible.
- Metal Bowl
- 2 oz. reservoir
- Quick release bayonet bowl
- Can be filled under pressure
How it works
- All the oil visible dropping through the transparent sight-feed dome goes to the airstream.
- In-line or modular installation
- FRL's are designed for air service only, unless otherwise indicated.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- SCFM ratings at 90 PSIG inlet pressure
- Recommended lubricants: misting type oil rated 50 to 200 SSU (ISO Grade 7 to 46) at 100°F
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|