Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: L73M-2MB
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 111697
DIXON L73M-2MB 1/4" METAL BOWL W/SIGHT GLASSView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Micro-fog lubricators, identified by a red adjusting screw, are used for applications containing one or more points of lubrication, cylinders and multiple or single tools.
- Metal Bowl
- 4 oz. reservoir
- Quick release bayonet bowl
- Micro-fog design delivers aerosol mist
How it works
- Air flow through the lubricator lifts oil from the reservoir to the sight-feed dome. Oil is dropped into the fog generator and atomized into a fine mist. Lightweight particles are delivered downstream for lubrication. Heavier particles fall back into the reservoir.
- The micro-fog lubricator delivers 10% of the oil drops visible through the transparent sight-feed dome.
- In-line or modular installation
- FRL's are designed for air service only, unless otherwise indicated.
- Micro-fog lubricators cannot be filled under pressure.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- SCFM ratings at 90 PSIG inlet pressure
- Recommended lubricants: misting type oil rated 50 to 200 SSU (ISO Grade 7 to 46) at 100°F
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|
Perfect fit, excellent price.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more