Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- For the removal of extremely fine oil mists, oil aerosols and microscopic particles
- 1.0 micron type B1 and 0.003 micron type D elements are optional, contact Dixon for pricing and availability.
- Automatic Drain
- Metal Bowl
- 0.01 micron type C element
- 1 qt. bowl
- Differential pressure indicator eliminates the guesswork of element placement
- Differential pressure indicator changes from green to red with pressure loss
- FRL's are designed for air service only, unless otherwise indicated.
- A standard airline filter should be installed as a pre-filter when using a coalescing filter.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 PSIG|
|Temperature Range||32°F to 150°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|