Add products to your shopping cart
- The Surelock coupling is a multi-purpose coupling for water and air, commonly used in construction and mining.
- Other seal materials are available upon request, contact Dixon.
- Body: SG iron AS1831 400-250-12
- Bellow seal: natural rubber (patent pending)
- Safety pin is supplied with each coupling
- This coupling excels where ease, economy, safety and speed are paramount.
- The pressure activated gasket allows easy coupling (less than 15 lbs. of force is required to connect the coupling) and gaskets seal upon introduction of line pressure.
- For air and water service only
- Safety pin is supplied with each coupling and is required as a safety precaution
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- ¹ Pressure rating is based on use with band clamps.
|Working Pressure||200 PSIG¹|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||50|