Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: PL300
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 114883
DIXON PL300 1/2" LUBRICATOR 1.4 OZView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Designed to protect portable or stationary air tools by efficiently oiling the tool mechanisms.
- Each time an air tool is operated, a fine mist of oil is injected into it along with the air from the compressor.
- Transparent sight disc allows visual inspection of oil level.
- Oil flow regulated by screwdriver screw adjustment.
- Minimum flow rate is 30 SCFM.
- Installation is recommended within 25 feet of the tool to be lubricated.
- Refer to the arrow for proper air flow direction.
- Not recommended for constant flow applications. For reciprocating tools only.
- Do not use any synthetic oil or oils containing additives or solvents.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- Type of oil to use: Use any petroleum-based, non-detergent light weight oil (SAE 10/150SSU) which will readily break up into a mist, i.e., Mobil DTE light or comparable oil.
|Female Thread Size||1/2" (15mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||500 PSI|
|Capacity||1.4 fluid oz. oil (40ml)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||20|
Perfect fit, excellent price.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more