- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Designed to work with Dixon King Crimp Sleeves or Ferrules.
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- Machined Iron to ASTM standards
- All stems are zinc plated
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation
- 400 PSI working pressure with a minimum 4:1 safety factor (hose burst: hose working pressure) is only achieved with: 3" sizes uses standard crimp stem
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.