Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Trim hose end with a smooth square cut.
- Lubricate either Lok-On fitting, hose or both.
- Insert Lok-on fitting into hose until first barb is in the hose.
- Place end of fitting against a flat object (bench, wall, etc.) and grip the hose one inch from the end. Push with a steady force until the end of the hose is covered by the yellow plastic cap.
- No hose clamps or ferrules are needed
- Dixon push-on fittings are intended for use with Lok-On (push-on style) hose only.
- Lok-On fittings will properly grip Lok-On hose only when pushed all the way in, with the cut end of the hose completely concealed by the plastic cap.
- Length Centerline: 1.22"
- Number of Barbs: 2
- Barb Length: .82"
|Male Thread Size||1/8"-27|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||100|