Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Reusable fittings are recommended for low pressure air hose applications.
- All re-usable fittings are of heavy duty construction.
- They offer a more durable hose connection and are easily repaired.
- Simply slip and twist ferrule on end of hose which has been trimmed flush. No skiving necessary.
- Apply a drop or two of lubricant to fitting before inserting ferrule.
- Turn reusable fitting into ferrule. Hose is expanded inside ferrule for perfect fit.
- Caution: Check hose OD and ID accurately before ordering.
- Maximum working pressure is based on pressure at ambient temperature (70°F)
- Recommended for use with rubber covered hose only
|Male Thread Size||3/8"|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|