Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Only use the crimp style shanks with the crimp style sleeves and ferrules. Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not interchange other manufacturer's products with Dixon products.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Suitable for use with King Crimp sleeves and ferrules
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||25|