Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
- Buna-N gasket
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- In reducing couplings, the coupler is the first size in the part number.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
|Size||3" x 4" (75mm x 100mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||100 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||5|