Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Dixon
- SKU: 104789
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 4030-B-AL
DIXON 4030-B-AL 4" X 3" MALE REDUCER CPLR ALUM
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 909-605-6400
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
- Buna-N gasket
- Durable stainless steel cam arm pins
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
- Stainless pins will not rust or bind, providing great strength and safety
- Recess holds gasket firmly in place - ensures proper placement
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- In reducing couplings, the cam and groove end is the first size in the part number.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
|Size||4" x 3" (100mm x 75mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||100 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||5|