Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 600-C-BR
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 105187
DIXON 600-C-BR COUPLER
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 23.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
- Buna-N gasket
- Durable stainless steel cam arm pins
- Supplied with safety clips
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
- Stainless pins will not rust or bind, providing great strength and safety
- Recess holds gasket firmly in place - ensures proper placement
- Long shank design allows proper banding, thus eliminating the major cause of hose damage
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Only use the crimp style shanks with the crimp style sleeves and ferrules. Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not interchange other manufacturer's products with Dixon products.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Suitable for use with King Crimp sleeves and ferrules
|Maximum Operating Pressure||75 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|