Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: BB150EZ
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 107593
DIXON BB150EZ 1 1/2" BRASS EZ CPLR X MALE NPTView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 2.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
- Buna-N gasket
- Resistant to accidental disconnection when dragged. The release lever opens in the direction opposite to the cam arm, so movements that tend to open the release lever also tend to close the cam arm.
- Rotating action helps keep the locking device free of debris.
- Designed to protect critical parts from impact and to withstand rugged use.
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- No more fumbling with clamps, wire, clips or pins, just close the handles and the locking mechanism is engaged.
- Extremely easy to open, the releaser lever is under your thumb when you want to open the fitting, ergonomic.
- If the rotating lever is not flush with the handle, it is not properly engaged.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Under no circumstances should the EZ Boss-Lock cam arms be used on any fitting not specifically designed for their use.
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|
Perfect fit, excellent price.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more