Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Manufactured from glass-filled polypropylene
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating for adapters, is based on the seal of the mating part
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Polypropylene cam and groove should not be mixed with metal fittings.
- NOT recommended for use with PTFE gaskets
|Maximum Operating Pressure||100 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||24|