Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Clockwise wound, right hand spiral
- To determine which style clamp is needed for your hose look at the end of the hose, if the helix spirals in a clockwise direction away from you (along the hose), a clockwise clamp is needed.
- More than one clamp may be needed per size, contact hose manufacturer for more information.
- Due to fluctuations in the OD of hose each individual installation should be checked
- For use on convoluted cover hose
- Note. Pacific Echo and Kana Flex hoses use clockwise clamps. Goodyear hose uses both counter clockwise and clockwise clamps.
|Hose OD From||4"|
|Hose OD To||4-32/64"|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||50|