Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Dry disconnect couplings are designed for the quick and spill free connection and disconnection of hoses and pipelines. They are used by producers of ink, adhesives, fatty acids, pharmaceuticals, liquid soaps, petroleum, chemicals, agricultural and a wide variety of common caustic and specialty acids.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with Mann-Tek, Avery Hardoll and Todo-matic and any other product produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756
- Brass poppet
- Brass and stainless steel internal parts
- Gunmetal is produced to U.S. government bronze specification G
- Conical valve seat reduces the risk for piston blow out
- PTFE bearing between the piston shaft and the piston guide eliminate the risk for seizure
- Easy to handle - push and turn - free flow, turn and pull - closed
- Time saving - no need to drain hoses or pipe systems
- Economical - no loss or spillage of liquids at connection or disconnection
- Safety - the valve cannot be opened until the unit is coupled
- Environmental friendly - accidental spillage eliminated when properly used
- Safe and reliable - due to rugged construction
- Product life - uncomplicated design and high quality materials ensures long product life
- Selectivity - to avoid product contamination, selective versions of the couplers and adapters are available. Contact Dixon for further information.
- Adapter is usually installed on the tank or manifold
- Working pressure is based on PSI at ambient temperature 70°F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon.
- Produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756 and ATOFINA SGM 2049.TUY.C.
- Use with composite (Polyeten PE-HD 300) caps for protection against corrosion; caps withstand hot and cold environments.
|Female Thread Size||3"|
|Body Size||105 mm|
|Working Pressure||300 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|