Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects. A spring loaded sealing device is designed to "snap" closed should the valve become disconnected with the poppet open, significantly limiting liquid loss.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with most other brands of cam and groove style dry disconnects
- Fully interchangeable with Kamvalok (OPW trademark) style fittings
- Aluminum nose piece
- Brass piston
- Two-piece adapter design for easy rebuilding of adapters
- Special configurations can be designed for your application, contact Dixon.
- Maximum pressure rating is based on PSI at 70°F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures and for chemical compatibility, size and material selection contact Dixon.
- Use with DBC or D2C style couplers
- Use with standard cam and groove dust caps sized one size larger than the dry disconnect size
- Use Cam & Groove Dust Cap Size: 4"
|Female Thread Size||3"|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||120 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|