Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, FDA FKM, Mil-Nitrile, Fuel Nitrile and Silicone
- Kalrez seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to ISO16028
- Parker FEM-Series, Snap-Tite 74-Series, Hansen FF, Aeroquip/Eaton FD89, Stucchi A/FIRG, Faster FFH/2FFN/2FFI, Safeway FF49-Series
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Couplers have polyurethane valve stem O-Ring, with a temperature range of -65° to +212°F
- Ancillary coupler seals are Nitrile (Buna-N), with a temperature range of -40°F to +250°F
- PTFE or TPC-ET Anti-Extrusion ring protects main coupling valve seal from dynamic impulse pressure damage.
- High flow performance, compact profile
- Easily rebuildable!
- Bulkhead mountable sleeve for breakaway, multi-plate or Blindmate installations
- DORS (dual opposing retention spheres) retention system prevents valve stem ejection during surge flow and pressure spike conditions.
- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler and Steel Plug: 5,000 PSI (345 bar) Maximum Working and 20,000 PSI (1,379 bar) burst
- Rated pressure for uncoupled Steel Coupler: 5,000 PSI (345 bar) Maximum Working and 20,000 PSI (1,379 bar) burst
|Maximum OD||1.54" (39.1mm)|
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||5|