Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: HT6F6
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 111171
DIXON HT6F6 3/4 ISO-FF NIPPLE 3/4 NPTF FEMALEView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to ISO16028
- Parker FEM-Series, Snap-Tite 74-Series, Hansen FF, Aeroquip/Eaton FD89, Stucchi A/FIRG, Faster FFH/2FFN/2FFI, Safeway FF49-Series
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide resistance to brinelling during impulse service.
- Has molded Polyurethane valve seals, with a temperature range of -65° to +212°F
- Ancillary nipple seals are Nitrile (Buna-N), with a temperature range of -40°F to +250°F
- PTFE or TPC-ET Anti-Extrusion ring protects main coupling valve seal from dynamic impulse pressure damage.
- High flow performance, compact profile
- Easily rebuildable!
- High strength laser-cut valve guide maximizes valve stability while minimizing flow restriction.
- Improved sealing system incorporates a high performance molded polyurethane or O-ring energized PTFE valve seal.
- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler and Steel Plug: 5,000 PSI (345 bar) Maximum Working and 20,000 PSI (1,379 bar) burst
- Rated pressure for uncoupled Steel Coupler: 5,000 PSI (345 bar) Maximum Working and 20,000 PSI (1,379 bar) burst
|Maximum OD||1.65" (41.9mm)|
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|
Perfect fit, excellent price.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more