- Chemical, pulp and paper, oil and gas refineries, military, air compressors and machine tools
- Well-suited for a variety of processing and general industry hydraulic applications
- Ideally suited for use with tubing having medium to extra heavy wall thicknesses.
- Fittings are suitable for sub-zero through elevated temperature applications
- Exceeds Military (MIL F18866) and SAE J514 standards
- 3 piece design including only one ferrule eliminates possible make-up errors that may occur using a twin ferrule tube fitting.
- Minimal risk of improper assembly as the ferrule visibly bites into the tubing which allows installer to visually inspect the bite quality.
- Cut, de-burr and clean tubing
- Pre-set ferrule onto tubing
- Inspect ferrule bite in tubing by disassembling the fitting and visually inspecting the de-burred end of the tube for slight indentation.
- Finger tighten nut and then further wrench tighten nut another 1/3" to 1/2" turn.
- Temperature rating is limited by the material chosen
- Pressure ratings are determined by the size (OD) and wall thickness (inches/mm) of the tubing on which they are to be installed
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.