Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler and Steel Plug: 3,000 PSI (207 bar) Maximum Working and 12,000 PSI (828 bar) burst
- Rated pressure for uncoupled Steel Coupler: 3,000 PSI (207 bar) Maximum Working and 12,000 PSI (828 bar) burst
- High flow performance, compact profile
- Easily rebuildable!
- Bulkhead mountable sleeve for breakaway, multi-plate or Blindmate installations
- DORS (dual opposing retention spheres) retention system prevents valve stem ejection during surge flow and pressure spike conditions.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Couplers have polyurethane valve stem O-Ring, with a temperature range of-65° to +212°F
- Ancillary coupler seals are Nitrile (Buna-N), with a temperature range of-40°F to +250°F
- PTFE or TPC-ET Anti-Extrusion ring protects main coupling valve seal from dynamic impulse pressure damage.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, FDA FKM, Mil-Nitrile, Fuel Nitrile and Silicone
- Kalrez® seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to ISO16028
- Conforms to ISO160228 interchange standard interchangeable with Eaton/Hansen FF, Parker FEM, Snap-tite 74, Faster FFH/2FFN/2FFI, Stucchi A/FIRG and Holmbury HQ/A/FIMC
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|