Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Machined components are manufactured using solid brass bar stock.
- Stainless steel springs. Carbon steel balls and retaining rings.
- Machined components are plated with chrome-over-nickel plating.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Rectus 21KA, Tomco Series SC, CEJN Series 223
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||300 PSI|
|Burst Pressure||7000 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|