Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 2KF2
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2932994
DIXON 2KF2 1/4" ISO-A COUPLER 1/4" NPTF STEE 200043-2
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 909-605-6400
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Poppet style shut-off valve
- To connect, simply retract sleeve, insert plug, and release sleeve
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Couplers have a PTFE Anti-Extrusion ring.
- Valve seals are crimped in place to maintain integrity during excessive flow conditions and pressurized connection.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, FDA FKM, Mil-Nitrile, Fuel Nitrile and Silicone
- Kalrez seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Valve options include: Unvalved, actuator, steel, brass, 303 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- Locking sleeve option available
- Oxy-Clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to ISO7241 Series 'A'
- Parker 6600-Series, Aeroquip/Eaton FD56 (5600)
- Faster ANV, Hansen HA 15000, Safeway S56-Series
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum OD||1" (25.4mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 PSI (345 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||18270 PSI (1200 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|