Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Stainless steel retaining ring and spring maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life on the 1 piece sleeve. 2-Piece Sleeve has a phosphor bronze spring.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Thor Finger-Lock Interchange
- Interchanges with National A type, Campbell Double-Lock and Thor PHC series couplings
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||300 PSI (20 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||2600 PSI (180 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|