Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Burst Pressure Connected: 22000 PSI (152 MPa)
- Burst Pressure Coupler: 18000 PSI (124 MPa)
- Maximum Pressure Connect & Disconnect³: 4500 PSI (31 MPa)
- Two-stage valving to protect critical sealing components during pressurized connection & disconnection
- Posi-Lock valve system secures valving during surge-flow conditions to prevent high-velocity damage
- No-spill, flush face valve minimizes air inclusion during connection and spillage during disconnection.
- Threaded design eliminates premature wear or brinelling commonly found with locking ball designs when subjected to high impulse pressures.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel bar stock
- Stainless steel retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Zinc Nickel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Valve stems have molded Acetal seals, with a temperature range of-65°F to +212°F (-54°C to +100°C)
- Ancillary coupler seals are Nitrile (Buna-N), with a temperature range of-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)
- TPC-ET Anti-Extrusion ring protects main coupling valve seal from dynamic impulse pressure damage
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with Stucchi VEP-P/VEP-HD Series, DNP PST4/FSI Series, Voswinkel FT Series, Parker FET-Series, and Holmbury HFT Series
How it works
- Prior to connecting, thoroughly clean all mating surfaces and threads on both halves, the pull the coupler sleeve forward.
- To initiate the connection, align the coupler and plug, pushing/turning the coupler sleeve towards the plug while engaging the threads. Keep the mating halves aligned during the connection process.
- Allow the threads to pull the coupler onto the plug, do not push the coupler onto the plug.
- The first phase of the connection should be threaded by hand, without the use of tools. Please note the connection sleeve may seize when dirt and debris accumulate in the threads- wipe away debris with a cloth, compressed air or a brush.
- The second phase of the connection may require a wrench if the pressure is higher than anticipated.
- Continue to thread the coupler sleeve onto the plug until the end of the sleeve meets the plug body.
- To disconnect, use a wrench to break the coupler sleeve free and keep the mating halves aligned during the disconnection process.
- ¹ Couplings impulse tested in accordance with ISO7241-2 for 1,000,000 cycles connected and 100,000 cycles disconnected at 133% of ISO Working Pressure.
- ² Couplings impulse tested in accordance with ISO7241-2 for 100,000 cycles connected and disconnected at Maximum Impulse pressure listed
- ³ System temperature for Maximum Connect/Disconnect Pressure must not exceed 150°F (65°C)
- Rated Flow ∆P=21.75 PSI
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Thread Size||1-1/16"- 12|
|Maximum OD||1.98" (50.3mm)|
|Working Pressure||5500 PSI (38 MPa)¹|
|Flow||17.5 GPM (66 L/min)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||5|
|Thread Size||1-1/16"- 12|