Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Designed exclusively for steam applications
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance and resist brinelling.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Special high-temp EPDM O-rings designed for steam service
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to ISO7241 Series 'B'
- Parker 60-Series Steam Couplings
- Maximum working pressure has been calculated using standard saturated steam at 194°C (382°F) for general purpose continuous service. For advanced operating pressure or super-heated steam applications, contact Dixon for further information.
- Warning: Do not disconnect under pressure!
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum OD||0.83" (21.1mm)|
|Pressure Rating||Rated to 200 PSI gauge saturated steam 382°F (194°C)|
|Temperature Range||-70°F to +400°F (-57°C to +204°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|