Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler and Steel Plug: 5,000 PSI (345 bar) Maximum Working and 20,000 PSI (1,379 bar) burst
- Rated pressure for uncoupled Steel Coupler: 5,000 PSI (345 bar) Maximum Working and 20,000 PSI (1,379 bar) burst
- High flow performance, compact profile
- Easily rebuildable!
- High strength laser-cut valve guide maximizes valve stability while minimizing flow restriction.
- Improved sealing system incorporates a high performance molded polyurethane or O-ring energized PTFE valve seal.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide resistance to brinelling during impulse service.
- Has molded Polyurethane valve seals, with a temperature range of-65° to +212°F
- Ancillary nipple seals are Nitrile (Buna-N), with a temperature range of-40°F to +250°F
- PTFE or TPC-ET Anti-Extrusion ring protects main coupling valve seal from dynamic impulse pressure damage.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to ISO16028
- Parker FEM-Series, Snap-Tite 74-Series, Hansen FF, Aeroquip/Eaton FD89, Stucchi A/FIRG, Faster FFH/2FFN/2FFI, Safeway FF49-Series
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum OD||1.92" (48.8mm)|
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|