Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- General purpose hydraulic quick-connect provides superior flow characteristics with built-in reliability
- Steel nipples are machined from high-strength steel and induction hardened.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, Steam-EP, FDA FKM, Mil-Nitrile, Fuel Nitrile and Silicone
- Kalrez seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Valve options include: Unvalved, tubular, steel, brass and 316 stainless steel
- Sleeve options include: Sleeve-lock, Flanged and Silicone-flanged
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to MIL-C-51234
- Snap-Tite H and Faster TNV
- Minimum burst pressure ratings were established under laboratory conditions using a Static Burst Unit (SBU). For high impulse applications and to meet Det Norske Veritas (DNV) compliance, the burst pressure must be divided by four (4) to ensure a 4:1 safety factor during system operation.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6500 PSI (450 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||12700 PSI (876 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||5|