Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Particularly suitable for pipes within the lower pressure range. Applications include, but are not limited to: ship building, water and waste water treatment plants and industrial process pipe work.
- NBR and FKM sealing sleeves are also available, contact Dixon
- Highest quality 316 Ti stainless steel construction
- EPDM sealing sleeve standard, temperature range of -4°F to 176°F
- Casing: AISI 316 Ti
- Screws: AISI 316 L
- Bolts: AISI 316 Ti
- Accommodates up to 5° of pipe misalignment
- Vary gap between pipe ends
- Absorbs vibration, water hammer and sound
- Special patented grip ring for superior holding power on hard-surfaced pipes
- 5 year limited warranty
- Requires no special tools or pipe-end preparation; only a torque wrench is required for a secure and safe pipe connection that seldom needs retightening.
- All Straub couplings require the correct use of a torque wrench for a safe and proper installation.
- Straub couplings must be torqued to the specified value as printed on each individual coupling. Failure to do so can result in serious injury or death.
- Not for steam or refrigerant service.
- Built to ASTM 1476, Type C, Class 2 specifications
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) up to 232 PSI on 3/4" - 5"; 188 PSI on 6"; 145 PSI on 8"
- Underwriter's Laboratories
- National Sanitation Foundation
- Joins like or dissimilar pipe materials: steel, galvanized, painted, stainless steel, thin-wall stainless steel, PVC, copper
|Range||6.56" to 6.69"|
|Working Pressure||232 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||8|