Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
- A wide variety of valve seat, disc and body materials are available, contact Dixon.
- Undercut available
- A wide variety of actuator switches, solenoids, positioners, etc., are available, contact Dixon for details.
- Valve has a cast iron body with extended neck, a nickel plated ductile iron disk and a replaceable EPDM seat.
- The valves seat backing ring ensures blow-out proof service.
- Valve features no taper pins and is field repairable (seat kits available).
- Rack and Pinion actuator has a hard anodized aluminum body, nickel plated anti-blowout pinion, Buna-N O-rings and NAMUR mounting.
- Actuator is tested to one million cycles and it features bi-directional stops for ±5º travel adjustment and visual position indication.
- 80 PSI plant air is required
- Valve conforms to MSS-SP-67,MSS-SP-25, API-609
- Installs between standard ANSI class 150# flanges
|Component Material||Nickel Plated Ductile Iron Disc|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||Valve: 200 PSI,
Actuator: 120 PSI
|Temperature Range||Valve: -20°F to 250°F,
Actuator: -40°F to 200°F
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|