Add products to your shopping cart
- A wide variety of options are available: modulating, extra switches, transmitters, potentiometer, etc. Contact Dixon for details.
- Valve has a brass ball, FKM elastomers, a blow-out proof brass stem, PTFE seats with double O-ring stem packing and an ISO 5211 mounting pad
- Rack and Pinion actuator has a hard anodized aluminum body, nickel plated anti-blowout pinion, Buna-N O-rings and NAMUR mounting.
- Actuator is tested to one million cycles and it features bi-directional stops for ±5º travel adjustment and visual position indication.
- 80 PSI plant air is required
- Even though there are torque safety factors built into our automated ball valve packages, actual service conditions must also be considered when selecting the proper product for the appropriate application.
- Severe service conditions such as dirty water, dirty air, all slurries, raw sewage water, oils, and other viscous fluids can have a dramatic affect in raising the torque requirements of ball valves as much as 75% and therefore larger actuators may be required. Please consult the factory when dealing with these types of applications.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||Actuator: 120 PSI|
|Pressure Rating||600 PSI WOG,
150 PSI WSP
|Maximum Temperature||Valve: 366°F|
|Temperature Range||Actuator: -40°F to 200°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|