Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Reelcraft
- SKU: 2208016
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 4400 OLP
ReelCraft 4400 OLP SERIES 4000 OPEN WITHOUT HOSE & BUMPER
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 17.0 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
Alternatives 1 itemsProducts from another supplier. Note, it may not be identical in style or function to original item
||Coxreels LG-LPL-125 (Hose not included)||CoxReels||$124.21||
||Coxreels P-LPL-115 (Hose not included)||CoxReels||$135.36||
||Coxreels P-LPL-125 (Hose not included)||CoxReels||$142.06||
||Coxreels LG-LPL-115 (Hose not included)||CoxReels||$124.21||
||Coxreels P-LPL-135 (Hose not included)||CoxReels||$142.06||
Premium Duty Spring Retractable Hose ReelSeries 4000 reels are durable and compact for a wide range of applications with critical space requirements. A full flow shaft and swivel assures maximum product delivery.
- Reinforced Steel - The robotically welded steel base offers maximum strength and consistent quality. All steel components are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design - The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life. The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
- Long Life Drive Spring - Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quite Speed Latch - The latch cam is designed for reliable quiet operation.
|Part Number||4400 OLP|
|Hose I.D. (in)||1/4"|
|Hose O.D. (in)||.475|
|Hose Length (ft)||35|
|Inlet (in)||3/8 (F)NPTF|
|Max Temperature (°F)||150|